Home > International Junior Golf Program
The EIBJG Junior Program includes golf and academic education. The physical preparation in our golf program is aimed at the comprehensive training of the athlete. It includes control of health, injury prevention, high-level fitness goals, predisposition to high levels of physical and psychological stress, and search for results through effort.
Thanks to our exclusive academic agreement with European International School of Barcelona and Agora International School, our program enables us to start the day with fitness at 8:15 am three days per week at the gym, with golf every day ending at 13:30.
- From 08:15 to 13:30h: Golf (Monday to Friday)
- From 08:15 to 09:30h: Fitness (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday)
- From 09:30 to 13:30h: Golf (Saturday)
- From 14:00 to 15:00h: Lunch
- From 15:00 to 19:00h: High School (Monday to Friday)
One individual session per month with the Mental Coach, and nutrition advice once a term.
The EIBGA Junior Program includes:
- Membership at Club de Golf Barcelona during the Program
- Free range golf balls
- School at European International School or Agora International School
- 88 Hours per month of golf instruction
- Golf Instruction, Golf 3D sessions by Golf BioDynamics software full swing and putting, 2D video analysis speed camera with JC software, FlightScope, Bodi Track, AimPoint, Statistics, Club & Fitting and putt Edel (Monday to Saturday)
- 4.5 Hours fitness per week
- Nutritional advice
- 6 Local tournaments (Spanish Ranking and World Ranking, optional)
- Transfer to and from the Airport
- Swimming pool
- Statistical software
- T-shirts, sweater and golf jacket
Do you need more info?
Please click here and our team will contact you as soon as possible.